Adobe Brings Fonts to iOS in Creative Cloud Mobile
For the first time, all fonts included with Creative Cloud can be used on mobile on iOS13.1 or later.
Creating rich typographic experiences across surfaces gets easier today with an update to Adobe’s Creative Cloud mobile app for iOS. For the first time, all fonts included with Creative Cloud can be used on mobile on iOS13.1 or later apps supporting custom font APIs. Search for your favorite font families or discover new ones with just a few swipes.
If you already have a Creative Cloud subscription, you’ll have the same access as you do on your desktop to over 17,000 fonts from type foundries around the world. Users without a subscription but with an Adobe ID have access to 1,300 fonts included within the app for use on iOS13.1 or later-compatible devices. Any fonts installed in Creative Cloud mobile are automatically activated across all your devices.
Fonts are an integral part of the creation process, and we’re excited to bring the same benefits that Creative Cloud provides with Adobe Fonts on desktop to mobile including:
- Quality fonts at your fingertips: Instantly use fonts in any fonts-enabled iOS13.1 or later mobile app or on desktop.
- Unlimited fonts: Choose as many as you need from thousands of options.
- No extra charges: Fonts are included with your Creative Cloud subscription.
- Already licensed: Everything in the Adobe Fonts library is cleared for personal and commercial use.
- Quickly find fonts in use on desktop. Browse and activate them on mobile for later use on desktop.
We can’t wait to see what you create!