Adobe Sign Accelerates Productivity for Salesforce Customers
Since 2006, the Adobe Sign and Salesforce integration has continued to speed up sales cycle and reduce delays in contract approvals. Adobe Sign already works seamlessly across Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and more. Global brands including NetApp, Groupon, Diners Club UK, and AmerisourceBergen have been using Adobe Sign as part of their Salesforce workflows for years to sign and seal every document quickly and easily.
Today we’re announcing the next major milestone in the integration between Adobe Sign and Salesforce to accelerate sales productivity with a best-in-class signing experience. Here’s what’s new and available today in the Salesforce AppExchange for Adobe Sign users:
- Automated signing in Process Builder. You can now easily integrate Adobe Sign into your current Salesforce workflows with Process Builder – a visual workflow tool for automating business processes in Salesforce Lightning. For example, you can automatically send an NDA for signature to a new contact as soon as they are added to a new Salesforce account.
- Responsive mobile experiences for Salesforce Lightning UI. Today you can close deals faster with the latest Adobe Sign mobile experience that’s fully supported by Salesforce Lightning’s mobile friendly and responsive UI.
- New workflow roles. Contracts are more than signatures. We’ve introduced new roles such as Form Filler, Accepter, and Certified Recipients in Adobe Sign Salesforce workflows. You can also send personalized PDFs out to customers, as well as collect feedback and updated contact info through these new workflows.
- Document generation. Now it’s easier and faster than ever to create a customized contract directly from your Salesforce data. You can automatically generate a document with info that’s already in Salesforce like account information (company name, street address), contract amount, and start date.
- Collecting payments. As e-commerce continues to grow, more and more businesses want a painless way to collect payments and signatures at the same time. Today you can use Adobe Sign to easily and securely collect payments from customers as they fill and sign forms.
- Cloud Signatures. Adobe continues to lead with ongoing innovations for cloud-based digital signatures across mobile and web—allowing anyone to digitally sign documents from anywhere that meet the most stringent levels of regulatory compliance. Now these cloud-based digital signatures are available in Salesforce. This is especially important for managing highly sensitive contracts across different devices.
- Life sciences and government compliance. Life sciences and pharmaceutical companies using Adobe Sign in Salesforce can add the necessary controls to comply with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and SAFE-BioPharma trust requirements. Adobe Sign has also been granted authorization by the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP). The FedRAMP Tailored program makes it easier for government agencies to quickly adopt new cloud services like signing forms electronically.
And you’ll be able to do all of this in just a few clicks, whether you’re on a desktop or mobile device, without leaving Salesforce or downloading more software.
Technology can be the key to more revenue and higher win rates, but sales leaders need to rethink how they adopt technology. They need to bring in solutions that seamlessly works with what they already know. The new updates in the Adobe Sign integration with Salesforce continue to set the standard for seamless digital experiences for prospects and customers around the world by bridging what’s familiar and what’s innovative. Learn more about today’s milestone here. For a free 30-day Adobe Sign trial, check out this page.