Adobe Video Partners Support Collaboration for Teams Working Remotely
Adobe’s video partners provide a range of integrated technologies—from workstations, virtual systems, and asset management solutions to collaboration software, streaming solutions, and storage—that work with our Adobe Creative Cloud apps to enhance video production workflows. Adobe’s Video, Audio Partner Finder showcases many of these solutions that help companies maximize efficiency, creativity, and quality.
The situation with Covid-19 has forced the need to adapt to remote working environments. In response, this global community of technology companies is hard at work developing new solutions and providing useful insights for cloud-based or remote workflows. Included here is a list of resources, including best practice guides, blog posts, webinars for on-demand viewing, and special offers, from our partners to help our joint customers maintain business continuity during these unprecedented times.
Cloud-based solutions for remote editing
Virtualization service providers give Adobe enterprise customers easy access to virtual systems, which allow you to securely edit, animate, and collaborate with Adobe’s video tools—all in the cloud.
- BeBop Technology
- Nutanix Xi Frame
- On-demand webinar (Watch): Work from Anywhere with Nutanix Xi Frame. Deliver secure, responsive access to applications, desktops, and data to an unlimited number of users on any cloud provider, from any device, any location, and at any scale with Frame.
- StratusCore’s collaboration and integration platform for Adobe tools keeps your projects and remote teams organized and focused on what matters most: Creation.
Virtualization technology partners offer supporting technologies for cloud deployments.
- Special Offer: LucidLink cut prices in half to accommodate the heightened need for remote access. Pricing starts at $10/month.
- Blog: How to move your NAS to the Cloud in 30 minutes or less
- Resources: Work Remote With NVIDIA: Do Your Life’s Work From Anywhere
- Blog Post: Create Like a Pro, From Home: New Hardware, Features, Tips and Tricks
- Special offer: NVIDIA is expanding its free, 90-day virtual GPU software evaluation from 128 to 500 licenses.
- Blog post: Remote Work – Making a Case Study of Ourselves
- On-demand webinar (Register): Remote Work: How to get started quickly using PCoIP technology: Quickly and easily help your employees work from home or wherever they are via remote desktops and workstations, using Teradici Cloud Access Software.
Hardware and software solutions to stay connected
Hardware system manufacturers provide solutions to securely access the power of a workstation from a remote location without compromising quality.
- Dell Connected Workplace
- On-demand webinar (Watch): During Maxon’s Virtual NABSHOW 2020, Gary Radburn from Dell talked about “Remoting Workstations – How to Be Productive at Home With High-End Applications”.
- HP ZCentral Remote Boost
- Special offer: HP is offering a free 90-day trial of the ZCentral Remote Boost 2020 software.
- Lenovo Remote Workstations
- Special offer: Lenovo is offering a free test drive of TGX High-Performance Remote Workstation Software for 120 days.
Media asset management (MAM) companies enable collaborative editing and streamlined asset management capabilities, and project management solutions, no matter where your workers are located.
- Apace Systems
- Video Tutorial: Apace Remote Editing Tutorial
- Arvato Editmate
- Manage and organize your editing projects with VPMS Editmate for Adobe Premiere Pro.
- On-demand webinar (Watch): Home working and remote collaboration are likely to be a fact of life for some time. Join this webinar to understand how best to use CatDV, anywhere. Learn about best practices, security options and the latest CatDV internet enabled and offline capabilities: including automatic, proxy downloads with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Special Offer: CatDV is offering free CatDV browser licenses April through June for existing customers, plus help from the support team to set up remote CatDV access.
- Live webinar 4/28 (Register): Dalet Pulse Online: Learn how to best enable new ways of working, manage business continuity while optimizing audience satisfaction. Adapt quickly by leveraging the latest advancements in media technology and engage with the experts who are leading the way.
- Special offer: EditShare is making its Flow media management solution available for free now through July 1, 2020.
- On-demand webinar (Watch): The cloud is not the limit! Production, collaboration, and archive with eMAM. The team takes you through the new eMAM Cloud website, and walks you through setting up workflows from home.
- Special offer: iconik is offering a free trial with $300 worth of credits, enabling a team of 5 to use iconik for 30 days.
- On-demand webinar (Watch): Remote Editing and Realtime Collaboration in iconic: In this demonstration, you can learn how to effectively collaborate remotely on a video project with iconik. iconik will show the whole process with teams working from two sides of the Atlantic Ocean.
- IPV Curator
- Marquis Broadcast Postflux
- Special offer: Marquis Broadcast is introducing a three-month rolling rental of Postflux, enabling customers working in Adobe environments to benefit from these remote working features.
- MOG MAM4PRO
- Primestream Xchange Media Cloud
Review and approval software companies have refined their applications for remote workflows and re-defined collaboration for Adobe creative professionals.
- Special offer: Frame.io is extending a free 2TB storage boost to all of its customers. Storage will be active for 90 days.
- On-demand webinar (Watch): Workflow From Home: Global SVP of Innovation Michael Cioni takes you through the necessary steps to enable a secure and robust remote workflow. Aimed at teams who typically work in brick-and-mortar post-production facilities or cutting rooms.
- On-demand webinar (Register): io Web App Walkthrough for Remote Users: Learn how to create projects, share for internal collaborating, and then external review from anywhere.
- Special offer: ftrack is offering its review and approval software, ftrack Review, for free until May 31, 2020.
- Seamless integration with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, LookAt allows you to collaborate while you edit and render in seconds.
Storage solution providers are delivering robust, flexible, workflow solutions to meet the ever-growing demand of creative teams that need to share and organize their media remotely.
- Dell EMC Cloud Storage Service:
- An Isilon offering with direct, low latency, high throughput connections to AWS, Azure, and Google Compute. Faction transforms your Isilon investment into a multi-cloud-ready data footprint. Power your remote workflow by leveraging Isilon from multiple public clouds at once.
- LumaForge Jellyfish Remote Access
- Special offer: LumaForge released a new service that allows Jellyfish users to access their storage from home. To get users started, LumaForge is waiving the setup fee and giving teams a free month of the service.
- Object Matrix MatrixStore
- A secure, managed service cloud storage platform that enables creative and production teams to self-serve access to content from work or remotely from anywhere, empowering creativity and collaboration between global teams.
- Open Drives Anywhere
- A shared storage solution that provides your remote workers with the capabilities and performance necessary to carry out their workflows efficiently, without any of the compromises.
- Resource: Ensure Creative Production Never Skips a Beat by Using Cloud Native Services
- Blog: Can Home Offices Become Professional Production Studios?
- On-demand webinars (Watch): Qumulo NAB Virtual Event: Enabling content creators to manage remote and distributed workflows in the cloud.
- SNS Nomad
- On-demand webinar (Register): Nomad Webinar: More than ever, post-production teams are looking for work-from-home solutions that can help keep projects moving along.
Streaming solution companies are providing easy-to-use solutions so creatives can capture, produce, and stream professional quality content from their home studios, or from wherever they are.
- AJA’s standalone HELO recording, encoding and streaming device includes H.264 codec support and compatibility for YouTube, Facebook Live, Amazon and others. The U-TAP SDI and HDMI USB 3.0 ingest devices offer integrate OS support for video conferencing, streaming and encoding software. AJA’s Kona and Io desktop solutions integrate with streaming applications such as vMix and Wirecast.
- Blog: Wacom Displays – As more studios shift to virtualized environments, editors must be able to maintain the efficiency they have in local environments. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and Teradici offer a hardware/software solution to anyone working remotely in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Podcast: Chesapeake Systems The Workflow Show #44 “Work-From-Home Culture with Dave Helmly of Adobe” How has the immediate need to work remotely affected our editing and production disciplines? How are creatives, and the solutions they use, rapidly adapting to the challenges that we’re all facing in this evolving culture? In the first part of this two-part episode, Ben and Jason hunker down at home and discuss how the sudden need for a new work-from-home culture has affected the media and entertainment industry.
- Special offer: Boris FX is offering Free 60-day “at home” licenses for Sapphire, Continuum, Mocha Pro, and Silhouette for all qualifying Boris FX customers to replace their floating licenses locked in the office.
- Special offer: FileCatalyst increased the file sending limit of its free file sharing service, Files2U, to 40 files per user account (6GB total). Additionally, FileCatalyst is offering $600 worth of credits for the next two months on either a FileCatalyst per GB consumption license or FileCatalyst Spaces.
Special offer: FilmImpact is making its licensing policy more flexible by granting every V4 license One Extra Device Installation.
- Special offer: MainConcept is offering government and educational institutions the opportunity to license a complimentary full version of MainConcept Live Encoder AVC/H.264 or TotalCode Studio Base Pack through May 31, 2020. Additionally, through June 30, 2020, MainConcept is extending its integration support and evaluation periods to 90 days.
- Training & special offer: Atomos Academy is now live and offering free webinars and classes from leading cinematographers, creators and educators. Find inspiration while being creative at home and check out special lock-down price-down promotions on Atomos gear.
- Video tutorial: Red Giant’s Self Isolation Forcefield with Adobe After Effects
- Video tutorial: Sienna RemoteMonitor for Cloud Based NLE Monitoring
Special thanks to Shara Morishige for her contributions to this article.