After Effects improves efficiency of motion graphics creation and delivers faster, higher-quality VR results
The next version of After Effects CC is full of features to supercharge your workflow and help you create sophisticated animation and motion graphics more quickly and easily.
Easily create motion graphics powered by data sources. Import JSON data files as footage, and use them to drive infographics, build multiple versions of the same design, or visualize motion capture and sensor data. Third-party partners who generate time-based data can write to a special schema and see their data appear right in the timeline.
Tools for 360/VR are now deeply integrated into After Effects. Undistort and edit stitched videos, apply seamless effects, and add titles and motion graphics to 360 videos.
Expression access to mask and shape points
Link mask and shape path points to other project elements without animating frame by frame. Connect layers to points, points to layers, points to points, shapes to shapes, masks to shapes, points to data. Create, adjust or animate paths with expressions. A handy panel generates connected nulls for simple setup.
Preview and render layer transforms and motion blur on the GPU. Third-party effects that use the Mercury GPU API will now render on the GPU as well.
Enhanced 3D pipeline with CINEMA 4D Lite R19
The next version of After Effects CC will include CINEMA 4D Lite R19. R19 includes viewport improvements with enhanced OpenGL, the CINEMA 4D Take System, support for Parallax Shader, Vertex Color, and BodyPaint Open GL, and the ability to import FBX2017 and Alembic 1.6 files.
Keyboard shortcut mapping
Find and customize keyboard shortcuts quickly and easily using a visual map.
Get started faster
Speed through project setup and jump into editing with a new, intuitive start screen that also includes easy access to CC Learn tutorials. New options to create compositions from footage get you from blank screen to timeline faster.
Access to Team Projects auto-save ensures that your personal edits in a Team Project are saved, even when you haven’t shared changes with collaborators. Easily revert to an older auto-save or create a new Team Project from an auto-save.
New font menu and type improvements
The updated font menu includes live font previews, ligature support, favorites with filtering and search options, and quick access to recently used typefaces. Per-character animation is now supported for MENA and Indic text, along with improved bidirectional text tools.
Sell your Motion Graphics templates on Adobe Stock, or share them with Premiere Pro users, who can now use most templates without having After Effects installed.
- Jason Levine will demonstrate these features and more on Thursday, September 14, 2017 in a live, interactive presentation on Facebook
- Learn more about Adobe Creative Cloud video and audio tools
- See what’s new and next for Creative Cloud video and audio applications
- Find the full list of customersspeaking in the Adobe booth at IBC Show 2017
- Watch interviews, overviews, and more from Adobe at IBC Show 2017
- Adobe Feature Reveal “What’s New?” and Datasheet
- Facebook: Creative Cloud, Premiere Pro, After Effects, CC Video & Audio
- Twitter: Creative Cloud, Premiere Pro, After Effects, CC Video & Audio, Adobe Stock
- Blogs: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Character Animator
- Get the latest versionor download a free trialof Creative Cloud applications
- Attending IBC Show? Visit the Adobe booth at Hall 7, Stand 7G.27 in the RAI
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com