Audition CC 2015 Patch Update Now Available
Happy to announce an update for Audition CC 2015 went live today. This patch update (internal version 9.2.1) addresses several bugs discovered too late to fix or after the release of the official 9.2 update. These fixes include:
- On-Clip UI status of grouped and suspend-grouped clips should be correct now
- Audition may crash when moving a set of clips to new tracks during playback
- Effects Rack presets properly imported to new version
- Cases where Multitrack clips are not audible during playback
- Improvements to ProRes Quicktime video file import
- The Mixer gain settings may not visually match the Track Panel setting
- Muted clips on non-muted track may become un-muted
- Better handling for external media disconnection when using the Media Browser
- and more.
Download the latest update from your Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, or by visiting Adobe.com.