Capturing the Power of Design
Brands and business leaders everywhere are grappling with the realities of digital transformation and the challenge of designing meaningful experiences for their customers.
In this Era of Experience—fueled by rapidly evolving consumer expectations, an explosion of content channels and digital devices, advancements in data analytics and new capabilities in personalization technology—design is emerging as a critical competitive advantage for every brand.
Great design is more than a visual experience. It’s about the way things work. Good design experiences should be simple, engaging and useful.
But capturing the power of design to create meaningful experiences isn’t easy. The brands that are doing it most successfully are forging new paths everyday—leveraging new technology to help them iterate and personalize content as they engage their customers in new ways. They’re also learning from both their successes and their setbacks.
This is why we’ve created the first dedicated Creative & Design Track at Adobe Summit EMEA—providing you with a first-hand opportunity to learn from some of the most forward-thinking brands in the world about the ways they’re using Adobe Creative Cloud to design, create and manage powerful digital experiences.
- James Sommerville, VP of global design at Coca-Cola, will share insights from global campaigns past, present and future in the session, Mass Intimacy—How Coca-Cola designs the digital experience to be every bit as real as the physical experience. He’ll explore the ways design-led thinking provides Coke a competitive advantage and how you can apply those principals within your own organization.
- Oliver Wright, head of graphic design at Sony Interactive Entertainment, will discuss the role design plays in delivering exceptional user experiences for the Sony PlayStation in the session, The Importance of Design in Delivering Great User Experiences. He’ll cover the design challenges and success stories their design team has tackled along the way, and how they’ve used Adobe Creative Cloud to address their challenges.
- Simone Cesano, Sr., director of design operations at Adidas, will explain how they’ve built design and creativity into the core of their business strategy to continually transform their products and brand in the session, Design-Driven Business.
But there’s another part to the story too. ALL meaningful digital experiences require exceptional content at scale. Whether you’re working with video, photography, graphic design, the written word or UX, you need new ways to create and design faster—new processes, new workflows and new technologies to help you create iterate, deliver, test and curate at increasing velocity.
- Mark Adams, VP of innovation, Vice Media will address this topic in the session, Make your content marketing program more impactful with video. He’ll discuss the challenges of designing personalized, relevant, global, cross-platform video and reveal the ways in which modern marketing organizations are embracing video as a key ingredient in their content marketing mix.
In addition to hearing from these speakers, I hope you’ll also visit us at the Adobe booth in the Community Pavilion to see how Adobe Creative Cloud can help you capitalize on the benefits of going digital, including:
- New collaboration features for improved workflow
- Adobe Sensei to manage the challenges of content velocity
- Adobe Stock’s royalty-free marketplace with more than 75 million images, videos and 3D assets
- New applications like Adobe XD and Adobe Spark that are purpose-built for designing digital experiences
You May Also Like:
- Design Ethics & the Truth About Who Designers Really Work For
- Adobe Summit EMEA 2017: Creating Exceptional Customer Experiences
- Adobe Summit 2017: Tackling What It Takes to Become an Experience Business
- Experience Business Gives Brands and Agencies the Competitive Edge
- Are Customers Having the Experience You Think They’re Having?