Easy Access to OneDrive files in Acrobat
Whether sitting in front of your computer or in a crowded café, access to Microsoft OneDrive files through Acrobat DC has never been easier. Seamlessly open, edit, and save OneDrive files directly from Acrobat Reader on iOS and Acrobat or Reader on your desktop computer. Here’s how to get started:
1. Install OneDrive app on your device.
2. In Acrobat Reader mobile app, tap the Location Chooser.
3. Tap More Locations…
4. Tap … to see the installed app listed.
1. On the Home screen select Add Account.
2. Select Add under the OneDrive icon to connect your files within Acrobat.
3. Sign in to OneDrive using your email address and password.
4. Select Yes to allow Acrobat to open and edit OneDrive files.
5. Your OneDrive files appear under the Storage listing.
Looking for more? Check out our Learn content to see all of our tips and tricks.