Exploring Digital Experiences that Put People First at the 10th Annual Adobe Digital Government Symposium
FY18 and FY19 will be remembered as the phase in which government accelerated its digital service transformation by providing protected, personalized, integrated and seamless digital interactions that citizens have come to expect. As we look ahead to FY20 planning, now is the time for government leaders to explore how they can continue to combine people, process and technology to deliver exceptional digital experiences.
Join us for the 10th Annual Adobe Digital Government Symposium at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center on Thursday, May 9, 2019 to hear government leaders, industry experts and private sector digital leaders share best practices for putting citizen-centric service delivery first, while also increasing the momentum of digital innovation deployments.
Attendees will leave the event with a greater understanding of how to:
- Leverage the 21st Century IDEA Act to meet your agency needs
- Rethink web modernization for today’s needs and the future
- Revolutionize forms
- Orchestrate personalized campaign journeys to meet agency goals
- Transform e-signature experiences and delivering faster services to increase productivity
This year, there are four tracks that will provide attendees with a variety of topics to explore including modernizing web experiences, digitizing forms and services, outreach and engagement and digital document transformation. Additionally, there will be a discussion around breaking the barriers to government innovation, a session on inspiration from the private sector and a closing keynote that explores the mission imperative behind customer experience.
The sessions are geared toward agency leaders at all levels including federal, state and local, as well as program managers, communications leaders, business process owners and technology executives seeking to harness digital tools to improve customer experiences. Leaders in the government technology space will be attending and speaking at the event, including:
- Gary Washington, CIO, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Jennifer Plozai, Lead for External Affairs, National Science Foundation
- Michael Sherwood, Director of Technology and Innovation, City of Las Vegas
- Courtney Winship, Division Chief, USCIS Office of Citizenship and Applicant Information Services
- Kelly Olson, Former Acting Director, GSA Technology Transformation Services
For additional details on the 10th Annual Digital Government Symposium and to access videos from the 2018 event, visit the website.