Government Agencies: It’s Not Too Late to Join Us for Adobe Summit 2017
Adobe Summit is the leading industry conference for digital marketing and business transformation. This year, it will bring 12,000 digital marketing leaders and experts together in Las Vegas from March 19-23.
The topic will be around transforming brands into “experience-led” businesses.
Forward-thinking executives from Microsoft, Facebook, NBA, National Geographic, and T- Mobile will discuss how to deliver next-level customer experiences, while actor and producer Bradley Cooper and Super Bowl MVP Peyton Manning will share their personal brand-building stories in a digital age.
For many in government, this may sound like a private-sector-specific event. However, this year, the Summit has included events specific to a government audience—providing ideas and real-world solutions on how to fulfill government operational needs on a tight budget, while elevating the citizen experience using the latest technology.
- Replacing aging IT infrastructure with modern, streamlined solutions
- Identifying best practices for citizen and community engagement across digital platforms
- Using AI to more seamlessly mange, deliver and drive relevant content
- Applying predictive analytics to better inform future actions and investments
- Reducing costs with technology, and avoiding unnecessary spending
- Hearing success stories from leading digital professionals on how to approach establishing a solid digital foundation
Below is a list of sessions relevant to public agencies:
- Reimagine Government: Innovating the digital experience
- Data Storytelling: Effectively conveying ideas to tough crowds
- Connecting people, process, and technology for the win
- 10 steps to a successful DAM implementation
- One for all: Assemble, optimize, and measure engaging experiences at scale
- Digital Transformation: Best practices to get it right
- Storytelling for Engaging Experiences: From concept to reality
- Beyond Responsive Mobile Web: Increase mobile performance with AEM
- The Enrollment Experience: A Marketing Imperative for Regulated Industries
- How to Engage & Retain the Multichannel Customer in Regulated Industries
- Harmonizing workflows between your creative and marketing teams
- Create meaningful mobile moments throughout the customer journey
- Orchestration: How Marriott Builds Harmonized Digital Experiences
- Heathrow Airport: A beautiful journey with Adobe
- Preparing for the Future: Tips for building a strong digital foundation
- Optimize your asset workflow using dynamic media
Today, more than ever, government agencies are being asked to find better ways to modernize their IT infrastructure, reduce operating costs, increase the speed of communications, better organize their content, and be more secure.
Although government leaders have recognized the need to be more customer-centric and create multichannel, digital experiences, the audience has high expectations. Citizens and government employees alike want increasingly better digital services and experiences. And doing so helps create better processes and increases operational efficiency.
No matter where you are in your digital journey, there is tremendous opportunity in gathering insight into how others are tackling the same challenges you are facing. Adobe Summit offers that opportunity.
Digital marketers, government executives, content managers, mobile strategists, publishers, advertisers, data analysts, campaign managers, social marketers, and more.
Whether you’re new to digital marketing or an experienced veteran, you will gain valuable strategies, best practices, insights, and connections at Summit. Nearly 94 percent of past Summit attendees recommend this event to their peers.
Ready to become a 2017 Digital Marketing Expert?
Join us and industry leading experts at Adobe Summit.
Government, education and non-profit attendees receive a special discount.
Get $600 off with promo code GVEN17.
If you can’t attend the event, sign up here to access the keynotes live from your home or office.
About Adobe Government SolutionsVisit Adobe Government solutions to learn how products like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Analytics and Campaign are changing the way agencies reach and serve citizens today.