High-Tech Industry at Adobe Summit
High-tech companies have experienced explosive growth over the last decade, but maintaining that growth is anything but a sure thing. Successfully maintaining that momentum hinges on agility — agility to anticipate new trends and bring innovation to market quickly. Agility to meet the ever-changing and always rising customer expectations. Those who are unable to provide meaningful innovation and exceptional customer experiences are quickly left behind. Leaders in the industry continue to identify new ways to maximize their data investments, provide hyper-personalized exceptional customer experiences, and uncover cost savings through simplification of tools and infrastructure. How are you going to maintain your momentum and be an industry leader?
Adobe Summit is just around the corner. This year is going to be even bigger than ever. We know you come to Summit to be inspired, learn from your peers, and gain skills to level up your career. We want to accelerate the progress in your digital transformation objectives, and see your success grow as a digital leader driving top customer experiences. At Summit, with so many great companies sharing their digital transformation journeys, it will be hard to decide which sessions to attend. To make it a little easier, we’ve identified a few sessions that will be of interest to those of you coming from high-tech companies. These sessions are dedicated to bringing you industry insights and the latest on emerging technologies, including:
Differentiation through customer experience:
- Beyond the Brand: An Insider’s Guide to Reimagining Your Brand
- S931 – Delivering DBU (Delightful, Boundless, and Ubiquitous) Experiences
- S955 – How NVIDIA Leveled Up Its Customer Experience and Boosted Lead Scores by 50% with Content Engagement Data
- S956 – Adobe Experience Platform with Microsoft Azure: Personalized, Extendable, and Secure Experiences
- S208 – Scaling Omnichannel Experiences with Intelligent Content: A Cisco Approach
- S216 – Going Global? Learn Best Practices for Content Management from HP Enterprise
Leveling up personalization:
- S403 – Execs with Checks: Secrets to Scaling a Global Personalization Program
- S404 – Personalization in B2B: VMware’s Journey to Scale and Success
- S415 – How Bose Crafted Its Real-Time Multilayered Personalization Strategy
- S616 – Data Strategy for the New Decade: Betting on Your First-Party Data
- S219 – Is Your Metadata Future-Ready?
Creating and orchestrating account-based experiences:
- S707 – Game of Clones: Optimizing Your Marketo Engage Workflow
- S715 – Putting the Customer in Custom Objects
- S716 – Best-Kept Secret: The Campaign Requested Feature
- S717 – Data Science and Marketo Engage: A Match Made in ROI Heaven
- S722 – The Enlightened Algorithm: Beyond Best Practice Email Marketing
- S957 – How to Build Trust into Every Marketing Touchpoint
Delivering compelling e-commerce experiences:
Accelerating your digital transformation using AI:
- S626 – AI The Superpower Behind Adobe’s Digital Transformation
- S627 – Ready, Set, Go! Accelerating AI Adoption in Digital Transformation
In addition to these sessions, Adobe Summit will deliver great opportunities to network and learn from your peers. Some of the high-tech brands sharing their insights from their digital transformation journeys are Cisco, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, VMware, Bose, NIVIDIA, Amazon Web Services, Palo Alto Networks, SAP, Infosys, and Microsoft.
Get the most out of your Adobe Summit experience. Come ready to be inspired and learn how to accelerate your digital transformation.