Introducing Our Five Newest Features on Adobe Portfolio
Our mission has always been to provide creatives with the tools they need to create and showcase their best work. We are constantly thinking about how we can take the pain out of creating a portfolio so our users can focus on what is most important: their work. With these core principles in mind, today we are excited to announce five powerful new features to Adobe Portfolio.
- Users can now create splash pages to easily present information on a single, bold page.
- Users now have the ability to publish multiple websites from a single Creative Cloud subscription.
- Users can purchase and connect domains on Adobe Portfolio (powered by Namecheap).
- Adobe Stock contributors can sell their work on Adobe Portfolio, which now comes free with their subscription.
- Photographers using Adobe Lightroom CC can connect their Adobe Portfolio account and quickly share albums to their website.
Splash Pages are a new type of page in Portfolio, designed to let you create single-page websites in seconds. These types of pages allow you to quickly and easily have an online presence and are brought to life in the context of a welcome page, an event page or simply a landing page. Their beautiful full-screen layouts make it easy to publish pages with modules such as an “About Me” section, social media icons, buttons to redirect to additional pages, etc.
You can now publish and manage multiple websites from a single Adobe Portfolio account. Whether you are a multidisciplinary creative looking to have a separate site for each creative field, or simply building a one-off website for a gallery opening, you now have the flexibility to go beyond one website at no additional cost.
Domain name purchasing (powered by Namecheap)
Purchasing and connecting a custom domain name can be difficult. It is also an essential step toward getting your website seen, which is why we have made this process much easier. Adobe Portfolio users now have the option to purchase and connect a custom domain name without ever leaving the page, all powered by Namecheap.
Adobe Stock & Adobe Portfolio
Adobe Stock contributors can sell their work on Adobe Portfolio, which now comes free for any active contributor.
Adobe Lightroom CC & Adobe Portfolio
Adobe Portfolio was always built with photographers in mind. With the introduction of Connections in Adobe Lightroom CC, photographers can now connect their Adobe Portfolio and start sharing photo albums directly to their website.