Launching Adobe Advertising Cloud Community
It’s a platform you can use to connect with your peers, seek out and find support, talk with other professionals, exchange examples, share experiences, discuss best practices, publish blogs, and get help from the Adobe experts.
Why Should You Join the Adobe Advertising Cloud Community?
When you join the Ad Cloud community, you not only get solutions to your problems, you get access to the expertise built with years of experience, and the latest digital marketing insights. Join the community if you haven’t already, and don’t forget to introduce yourself when you do!
● Ask the community: Post your questions and get answers from experts. You can also share what you know and help fellow community members by answering their questions.
● Help resources: Seek out our reference materials, deep-dive documentation, video tutorials, troubleshooting guides, blogs, and more. Find what’s new, tips and tricks, and solutions to common issues.
● Get recognized: Adobe recognizes expert community members who make exceptional contributions. Stand a chance to get certificates, merchandise, and to be featured on the community page!
● Attend Live Webinars: The community hosts regular webinars covering various aspects of Ad Cloud, which are opportunities to connect with product experts.
● Share feedback: Use our Ideas Exchange to share feedback and give suggestions for improvement on Advertising Cloud features that you use. Adobe experts are listening!
“What’s New” in the Community Platform?
At Adobe, we are constantly innovating to simplify our customer needs. Continuing in that same spirit, we bring to you the all-new Ad Cloud community, featuring a mobile-friendly interface, which allows you to:
● Tag experts in your questions and discussions.
● Quick and efficient search capability.
● Follow & connect with the experts.
● Translate posts.
● Share your engagement & achievements on social media.
Participate in the community events and contests:
● Ad Cloud Community Webinar: Join Adobe experts online for demonstrations and tutorials on the topics that you suggest. Get answers to your questions live.
● Solve-athons: Use your product knowledge to solve as many questions on the community as you can. Get cool rewards in return!
● Discussion Series: Share your expert opinions over monthly Discussions, and know what other industry experts have to say.
Become a member.
We’ll be glad to have you there.