The MAX Marketplace is Back
Get up close and personal with MAX Marketplace artists and their work
One of our most popular attractions in the MAX Community Pavilion, the MAX Marketplace, is back for its second year and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Marketplace will be featuring some of your favorite artists’ pop-ups from last year plus a variety of new ones. This is the place to get your hands on awesome merchandise, direct from the artists themselves.
Marketplace is scheduled for 9:30am to 4:30pm on Friday, October 20th in the MAX Community Pavilion. Be sure to mark it down in your schedule, you’ll want to have plenty of time to peruse these unique and vibrant shops.
Speaker/Artists returning to The MAX Marketplace this year
While we’d like to take credit for the success of the Marketplace last year, we know that it’s the personalities and their art that drew crowds to this Community Pavilion showcase. So we’re extra glad that some of your favorite popups are returning for year two:
Speaker/Artists showcasing merchandise for the first time in The MAX Marketplace
This year we’ll be featuring a few new artists in the MAX Marketplace. You may have heard them speak before and you should certainly try to catch their sessions at MAX. But if you can’t, be sure to drop by these popup shops in the Marketplace.
- Charles Spencer Anderson Charles Anderson will be offering all 4 CSA Images books for the first time exclusively at Adobe Max. (!) These 4 original CSA Images books range from between 16 – 22 years old and were self published limited editions which make them rare and also historic / vintage- yet new and in mint condition.These vintage/mint books are not available anywhere else. Signed copies will also be available.
- Adam J Kurtz: Adam’s book will be coming out just two weeks before MAX and he’ll be signing them in the booth.
- Abe Vizcarra of Talentshow.co
- Katie Johnson of The Monster Project
- Dan Christofferson of http://store.beeteeth.com/
Many other artists selling their work in the Marketplace
Not all Marketplace artists are speaking at MAX. Some Marketplace vendors come to MAX just to pop up shop and offer their work to MAX attendees:
- Yng-Ru Chen of Tattly.com
- Becky Simpson of Chipper Things
- Derrick Castle of Straw Castle Design
- Jenean Morrison
- Bob Ewing of Inch x Inch
- Delicious Design League
- National Poster Retrospecticus
- Jason Snyder and Briana Feola of Brainstorm
- Amy and Jennifer Hood of Hoodzpah Design
- Rocky Roark of Slaptastick
- Alex Gagné of Chez Gagné Letterpress
- Lisa Cairns Krowinski of Sapling Press
- Meera Lee Patel
- Christine Herrin of Everyday Explorers: Christine is one of Adobe’s Creative Residents!