Navigating Financial Services Sessions at 2018 Adobe Summit
Next week, we’ll gather in Las Vegas for the 2018 Adobe Summit. We’ve assembled great content for our customers and partners in financial services and insurance, where you can hear directly from industry leaders Vanguard, AAA Northeast, CIBC, iag, and others. It’s an exciting time as financial institutions are redesigning experiences that build trust and connection with their customers — all within the bounds of a regulated industry. To make it easier to navigate the schedule, here’s a guide to the very best financial services and insurance sessions at 2018 Adobe Summit.
Creating experiences that connect
The aspiration of every financial services institution is to deliver superior cross-channel experiences to increase customer engagement while driving revenue. But to do so, you must not only connect various internal systems and a range of diverse channels, but also connect emotionally with customers. This is a daunting challenge for large, complex organizations that still rely on face-to-face interactions. Our financial services Super Session takes a broad look at transformation initiatives and digital strategies that involve people and processes, not just technology.
The speaker lineup features top innovators in financial services and insurance:
- Mark Pelletier, managing director, e-business, AAA Northeast
- Rusty Rahmer, head of enterprise digital intelligence, Vanguard
- Corby Fine, vice president, digital commerce, CIBC
In addition to the financial services Super Session above, we also recommend:
- “Optimizing Omni-Channel Enrollment in Financial Services,” an in-depth case study with global insurance leader AXA on how they re-imagined their customer experience.
- “Managing Regulated Communications in the Age of the Customer” takes users through the unique challenges of digital transformation in financial services, and other industries.
- “Are you prepared? GDPR and the Experience Cloud,” a hands-on lab teaching users how to enable data for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) request processing.
- “Disrupting the Insurance industry with Experience Marketing,” features leaders from iag, Australia’s largest insurer, taking attendees through their digital transformation.
- “Executing on an Experience Vision: OCCU’s Stepping Stones for Success” guides users through Oregon Community Credit Union’s path to personalization and experience transformation.
Other recommended sessions applicable to all industries, but ideal for FSI:
- “Why Digital Transformations Fail and Best Practices for Success” is a double-session guiding users through best practices and how-tos in creating a unified digital marketing strategy.
- “Adobe Cloud Platform: The Heart of Adobe Experience Cloud” showcases how the platform plays a central role in the experience business.
- “Adobe Experience Manager Sites: Top 10 New Innovations” walks users through the next release of AEM and shows how you can get a leg up on digital transformation.
- “Modernizing for Paperless Forms: How AI Accelerates Digital Transformation” shows IT and business leaders how machine learning can modernize their forms and documents.
- “Nine Best Practices for Differentiated In-store Experiences Using AEM Screens” is for marketers who want to augment in-venue experiences using digital signage.
Of course there are hundreds of other technical sessions, hands-on hack sessions, and inspiring keynotes, too. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.
Don’t forget to register for your spot in the industry Super Session today, as space is limited.