Putting a New Face on Adobe Experience League and Marketo Communities
If you use any of our products, you can definitely benefit from Adobe Experience League and the Marketing Nation Community. It’s a destination we created to help Adobe customers get the most out of their investment into our technology. Customers can troubleshoot issues with other community members, read helpful how-to content, or find out about upcoming learning events.
To make Experience League even more useful and fulfilling, this week we flipped the switch on a significant makeover of all of the platform’s communities, including a new look and feel as well as major feature and functionality enhancements.
Jonathan Chen, a community manager for Adobe’s Marketing Nation Community, says the upgrades are meant to make the communities even more of a customer-learning destination than they already were.
“Our communities have been one of the most helpful tools out there for customers who want to develop their skills, share knowledge, or interact with Adobe experts around the world,” he says. “We think these latest improvements will dramatically enhance user experience and knowledge.”
Jonathan says the changes will apply to all sites within the Experience League Community, including Adobe Experience Manager; Adobe Experience Platform; Adobe Audience Manager; Adobe Advertising Cloud; Marketo Engage; Adobe Campaign; Adobe Analytics; and Adobe Target.
Some of the most important changes include:
- Cleaner forum interfaces: All pages in the communities have been redesigned with an improved forum layout, more visual iconography, better spacing, and fonts that are easier on the eyes.
- Quick access to the search bar (Marketo only): Since the search bar is the first thing most customers look for when visiting a community, it is now much easier to access.
- Smoother drop-down menus: The navigation bar now drops down automatically, and hyperlinks to key destinations within the communities have been added for customers to visit more places with fewer clicks. These updates also simplify cross-community navigation for customers interested in exploring other areas within the Adobe Experience League communities.
- Slack integration (Experience League only): Experience League members can now receive community updates instantaneously through their selected Slack channels.
- Universal search (Marketo only): With a newly integrated universal search engine, customers can perform keyword searches across all Marketo properties, including the Marketing Nation Community, Marketo Product Docs, and Marketo Help Center.