Reimagine the Government Experience at the 9th Annual Adobe Digital Government Symposium
With IT modernization at the forefront of government transformation, now is the time for government agencies to reimagine citizen and employee experiences. Agencies have a unique opportunity to drive efficiency and establish greater citizen and employee trust through mobile-friendly, personalized, and secure digital experiences.
Join us for the 9th Annual Adobe Digital Government Symposium at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 to hear government leaders and industry experts share best practices for accelerating citizen-centric service delivery while increasing efficiency. This is a must-attend event for government technology, business, and communications leaders committed to improving citizen and employee experiences.
You’ll leave with an understanding of how:
- Compelling digital experiences in government help drive efficiency and exceed citizen and employee expectations.
- Exceptional customer experience (CX) requires executive support and attention to citizen-centric engagement.
- CX and design are central to successful digital transformation.
During breakout sessions, keynotes, and panel discussions, you will be able to gain valuable insights and hear how other agencies are leading digital transformation by:
- Providing exceptional, multi-channel experiences to citizens and employees
- Protecting digital content – both inside and outside their organization
- Streamlining processes to save employees time and citizens money
- Modernizing IT to support the digital future
Attendees can choose from one of three tracks to learn best practices on a variety of topics, including government innovation, how to make the government more efficient, and how to engage citizens. Additional sessions that should not be missed include a look at new research about the perils and payoffs to creating customer-centric digital government with Forrester Principal Analyst Rick Parrish.
Register here for this informative event that will provide you with the tools and techniques to lead and achieve your department’s digital transformation. The sessions are relevant for federal, state, and local government agency leaders. Some of the leading voices in government technology will be speaking, including:
- Rep. Ro Khanna — U.S. Congressman, California’s 17th Congressional District
- Rick Parrish — Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Chad Sheridan – Chief Information Officer, Risk Management Agency U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Michele Bartram —Chief Customer Experience Officer, U.S. Census Bureau
- Lori Lawson – Digital Engagement Specialist, U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Lee A. Becker – Chief of Staff, Veterans Experience Office, U.S. Dept. Of Veterans Affairs
- Barbara C. Morton – Deputy Chief Veterans Experience Officer, U.S. Dept. Of Veterans Affairs
- Sam Bronson – Digital Analytics Manager, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Anthony Calabrese – Digital Marketing Lead U.S. Census Bureau
- Stephanie O’Sullivan – Former Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence
- Alfred J. Rivera – Former Director, Development and Business Center, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) And Principal, Breakwater Solutions, LLC
- Martha A. Dorris – Founder and CEO Dorris Consulting International (DCI)
Click here to view a complete list of speakers.