Save the Date: Think Tank by Adobe – The Future of Experience Makers
Great experiences don’t just happen. They are carefully crafted and, in some cases, require rethinking everything. From design-led thinking to emerging technologies that enable faster, more informed and immersive experiences: businesses have the greatest opportunity ever to deliver the right experience, personalized for their customers, at the right time. What is your business doing to become an experience maker of the future?
Next week, live from Adobe Summit in Las Vegas, our Think Tank of industry luminaries will explore these topics. Leading executives from some of the world’s top brands will dive deeper into the opportunities and challenges customer-obsessed brands must face in order to become an experience maker, with a particular focus on three key sub-topics: design-led thinking, emerging technologies and personalization.
Join us for the live stream of our Future of Experience Makers Think Tank by Adobe on Monday, Mar. 26, at 12:00 p.m. PT.
Ray Wang, founder and principal analyst at Constellation Research, will moderate the live-streamed discussion focused on:
- Design-led Thinking: Companies that put design at the very core of their brand are design-led. They weave design principles into everything they do—from research and strategy to creating content. They think beyond transactions and focus on beautiful experiences that build lasting and meaningful relationships with customers.
- Emerging Technology: The experience makers of the future are working now to find the technologies that will deliver the right experience to the right customer at the right time and place. Examples of technologies that are reshaping the way we engage with the world are artificial intelligence, mixed reality, blockchain, and voice/IoT interaction
- Personalization: How is your business creating relevant 1:1 interactions with your customers? Experience makers are leveraging analytics and insights to customize interactions with their customers. They combine this with technologies that facilitate relevant, time-appropriate, and location sensitive information to create a personal experience that is appreciated.
At Summit this year, our Think Tank working group that will tackle these topics include luminaries across different industries, disciplines and brands including:
- Kelly Soligon, GM, Microsoft Stores, Microsoft
- Cecilia Farooqi, Director of Digital Design, Equinox
- Giles Richardson, VP, Digital Journeys, T- Mobile
- Malthe Sigurdsson, Head of Design, Stripe
- Penny Wilson, CMO, Hootsuite
- Wendy Steinle, Head of Marketing Strategy, Adobe
- Jeriad Zoghby, Global Personalization Lead, Accenture Interactive
- Leland Maschmeyer, Chief Creative Officer, Chobani
- Khoi Vinh, Principal Designer, Adobe
Add the event to your calendar and join us via live stream on Monday, Mar. 26, at 12:00 p.m. PT.
Adobe Think Tanks are in-person forums for sharing ideas among luminaries working at the cutting edge of technology, communication, and creativity in a variety of disciplines. Past Think Tanks include the Future of the Advertising, The Future of Experience Business, the Future of Work, and the Internet of Things. We encourage you to follow @AdobeExpCloud and #AdobeTT on Twitter to join the conversation. Visit adobethinktank.com for more information.