Save the Date • Think Tank by Adobe: The Future of Work from Berlin
“If a machine takes your job, your job must have sucked!” Futurist Brian David Johnson shared this provocative view at the Think Tank by Adobe: The Future of Work from San Jose. Join us next week as we bring this debate from Silicon Valley all the way to Germany. Think Tank by Adobe: The Future of Work from Berlin will take place on June 27, 2017, and will be livestreamed from 2 p.m. CEST on our Facebook and Youtube channels.
The Adobe Think Tank is a place for leading experts, from business and academia, to rethink what digitization really means from three different perspectives: people, machines, and experiences. Industry experts will discuss and debate the impact of these elements on the future workplace. Will machines take our jobs from us, or empower us by owning our menial tasks? What future of work do we really want – and how do we design a path towards it?
- Ayad Al-Ani, organization researcher, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society
- Rainer Bischoff, Head of Corporate Research, KUKA Roboter
- Heike Bruch, professor and director at the Institute for Leadership and HR Management, University of St. Gallen
- Nanne von Hahn, Director Talent, Development & HR Strategy, Telefónica
- Matthias Schrader, CEO, SinnerSchrader
- Lars Trieloff, Director of Platform Marketing, Adobe
- Ole Wintermann, Senior Project Manager, Bertelsmann Stiftung
- Nils Wollny, Head of Digital Business Strategy & Customer Experience, Audi