What’s in Store for the Community Pavilion at MAX
Our Community Pavilion at MAX is jam packed with hands-on activities, product experts and artists, art and typography instillations, games, lounges, giveaways of fun stuff from our amazing sponsors, and lounges where you can recharge and take in everything you’ve experienced at the conference.
In fact, there’s so much on the show floor that it’s nearly impossible to cover it all in one blog post. So here are some of the highlights you should take care not to miss at MAX this year:
Make it Experience
- Have a question about any product in Creative Cloud? You’ve come to the right place. This is where you’ll find all of our product experts, and a chance to get hands on with the latest and greatest products and features.
- Visit the Create booth and you’ll become a living work of art. Your face will become a canvas for amazing animations, and you’ll walk away with a video of the experience that you can save and share.
- Check out the live lettering, sticker printing for typographic art, notebook giveaways and work from assorted type houses.
National Poster Retrospecticus
- Back this year by popular demand! Come view over 400 hand-printed posters from 150 designers around the world, in this walk-thru gallery on the floor.
Walk of Happiness
- Adobe Creative Resident Rosa Kammermeier put this project together as part of her residency. Stroll around MAX from the Community Pavilion to the Bash and discover the eight different letterings, designed with love and maybe take some HAPPINESS home with you. Share your pictures. #walkofhappiness
Make It Impactful
- During the Make It Impactful program, 10 diverse and talented artists used Adobe Creative Cloud to make creative work with impact. Interact with their work and add your own impact on the MAX show floor. How will you #MakeItImpactful? www.makeitimpactful.com
- T-shirt printing at Real Thread, Poster giveaways at French Paper, creating your own design for an Airstream trailer, the GoPro Big Rig, NVIDIA video technology, Moleskine notebooks, HP, Dell, CDW, Coca-cola, these are just some of our amazing sponsors this year. Find their booths on the Pavilion floor and check out their awesome giveaways and cutting edge technology and design.
Check out the Community Pavilion page to read about all the activations. We’ll see you at MAX!