Your Invitation to the MAX Marketplace
Here for the fourth year in a row, MAX Marketplace is one of the most popular (and one of our favorite) attractions at the MAX Community Pavilion, and you’ll soon see why. Featuring 28 pop-ups from local artists and speakers alike, Marketplace is more than your average art fair. You won’t want to miss the chance to get your hands on some incredible merchandise, straight from your fellow creators.
Mark your schedules for 9:30 am to 4:00 pm on Wednesday, November 6th in the MAX Community Pavilion (don’t forget your badge). Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to peruse all the shops and get some face time with the artists!
Welcoming in some exciting, new faces and welcoming back old favorites
With every passing year, The MAX Marketplace becomes even more lively and exciting with new artists raising the bar:
Participating this year, we have:
- Tad Carpenter from Carpenter Collective is bringing back his bold, eye-catching prints.
- A little dark, a little wacky, Adam J Kurtz has stationery you won’t want to miss.
- From music to skateboarding to art, Francisco Reyes, Jr. brings the unique style of Never Made to MAX.
- Amy and Jennifer Hood of Hoodzpah Design will showcase enamel pins and posters.
- Get “tatted” by the Tattly team, using non-toxic, artist-designed temporary tattoos.
- Derrick Castle of Straw Castle Design will be in attendance along with his block-printed, handmade designs.
- Design partners (and life partners) Briana Feola and Jason Snyder of Brainstorm are showing off their nature-inspired prints.
- Nick Sambrato is headed back to MAX with merchandise from his spot color print shop, Mama’s Sauce.
- Back at MAX are the bold pop art prints by Alex Pearson of Familytree.
- BVRN.CO is bringing unique, skater-style designs to the Marketplace.
- Sticker makers Kylee Oko Rankin and Wesley Rankin of Slaptastick are *sticking* around for another year at MAX.
- Good vibes and vibrant colors are brought to you in tarot decks by Grace Duong of Mystic Mondays.
- Capricorn Press is back with fine print editions of an eclectic selection of original artwork.
- Christopher Lee of The Beast Is Back… is back, with playful illustrations and more.
- A little funny, a little quirky and a lot creative, 6 x 6 Arts is coming back to MAX with their handmade goods constructed of renewable and reclaimed materials.
- Chompbrand returns with trippy tees you’ve got to see.
- Bringing a little something for everyone, Hellcats has designs that blend dark and tough with fun and cute!
- Mimi Chao of Mimochai is sharing her story world and illustrations with the MAX Marketplace.
- Returning to MAX with funny and inspirational gifts is Alex Gagné of Chez Gagné Letterpress.
- Durham Brand & Co return with their custom prints and unique accessories.
- The bold and colorful designs of Dan Stiles reappear this year.
- A non-profit organization that supports youth art education programs, Inch x Inch is back at MAX.
- Dan Kuhlken and Nathan Goldman of DKNG return with travel-themed screen printed art prints and posters, enamel pins, custom playing cards, and more!
- Introducing Tuesday Bassen, who’s bringing ready-to-wear clothes with an adjustable fit for body diversity.
- Say hello to husband-and-wife team JW and Melissa Buchanan of The Little Friends of Printmaking.
- Be sure to find the purpose-driven, feminist designs by Jenna Blazevich of Vichcraft.
- New to the Marketplace is Paper Chase Press, a multi-generational, family-run press and bindery.
- Discover the whimsical gifts brought to you by illustrator Kelly Jackson of Kitschy Delish!